Saturday, June 13, 2009

rest in peace

sometimes...what you believe in, can hurts you in the end, huh?
well...I guess the result is final...but somehow I still believe that I deserve more
what to do...I can't change what had already been done
I'm not sure if I have the will to fight even further
I guess...even though I spent lots of time
put lots of efforts...my sweat...
I'm still...not good enough...
I'm jealous of my friends who lazed around...
didn't take their projects seriously...and get good result
maybe I should do that......do nothing, start doing my project one night before the submission day, skipped class....lazed around, sleep in class and get other people to do the project for me, or get some master score and copy it...then maybe...just maybe...I might get the result that I want...
but hey...I can never do that...it's just not me, and I hate to become what I am not
like I always said..."Every Ending is a New Beginning and in Every Loss, There's a New Hope"
this is not the end...it's the beginning....towards success....

No comments: