Wednesday, July 29, 2009

0330

it's 3.30am right now. I'm still awake...wanna know why? I was doing an arrangement for a wedding function this Sunday...which means...Xin Li...I'm not around for OSR practice on Sunday...the whole day...since the wedding is at night and the sound check is at 5pm. The song I arranged just now was pretty simple lar....My Heart Will Go On from Titanic...I have no idea why we're playing that song for wedding...but since the newlywed requested it...we just do it. =p just now I bought a birthday present for my niece, Zatty...a couple of Poney clothes. it costs me rm112!! huhuhu~~ but it was very cute...haha...that's why I bought it. I will take a picture of it and upload it if I have the chance to do so. But for now...I'm off to bed. Long day tomorrow....I mean...today...haha...Bye~~
Photobucket

No comments: