Monday, July 27, 2009

fever

sorry for the late update
I got fever...quite bad
the headache was like.... *aaarrghhhh!!!* I ate 6 pills of panadol yesterday and none of them took away the pain!! STUPID!! I guess my headache is immune to panadol...lolx
I still have headache now...and flu...now added with cough
='(
yesterday my body temperature was 38.8 degree Celsius as the highest
and my body was very sensitive...if it's cold then my skin will be painful...and when I took shower, it's painful when the water is on my skin...huhuhu, it was a torture!!
today it went down to 36.1 degree Celsius...which is a good thing
well...I better go now...still got headache...
don't worry, it's not H1N1...that fever is when your temperature is 40 and above
well, be healthy everybody!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Raveneye said...

Ha? Wani pun demam?