Sunday, July 12, 2009

I finally decided on my 3rd favourite movie. XD

If people ask me what is my 3 most favourite movies of all time...
I can only give 2
I dunno why, I never had a 3rd favourite movie

but I do now!!
Well, let me introduce to you one by one...

the number 1 favourite movie of all time is of course...
none other than trilogy of The Lord of the Rings
I love this movie so much
not just the story, but the soundtrack as well
this movie is the reason I became interested in film scoring
this movie is the reason I looked at movies from different aspects
this movie is the reason I love watching movies!!
I'm not lying...it's the truth
this movie means a lot to me, that's why it's number 1!!

My next favourite movie...which is #2!!
Is the trilogy of Pirates of the Caribbean!!!
I'm jealous that MPYO is playing the themes from this movie
What can I say about this movie?
It's Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley...
you can't get anything better than that!
XD

And finally....the moment you've all been waiting for
drum rolls please...



*rolls*......................




*still rolling*............




*keep on rolling*...................


*lalalala*...............








what are we doing again? OWH....*drum rolling*.........



*and still rolling*.............





are you annoyed yet?




yes??



YES???!




GOOD!!


*ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*





*rolling*.......



*still not tired of rolling*......



hahahahahah...ok ok ok
I'm just fooling around and purposely wanted to annoy you. hahaha


ok...what are we talking about?
owh yeah...my 3rd most favourite movie...
it is...

shall I drum roll again?


ROFL!! no no, I'm joking, please don't hit me. hahaha



it is...



PRIDE & PREJUDICE
yeah, I love this movie
Mr.Darcy really h.o.t! hahaha
but the story is nice
I watched it more than 5 times already...
and I am still not bored
which is a good thing
and one of my favourite line from this movie is...
"....you have bewitched me body and soul and I love...I love...I love you, I wish not to be parted from you from this day on...."
haihz~~ Mr. Darcy said that to Elizabeth towards the end of this movie...
before they got married
that's when he proposed to her...for the 2nd time. =')
XD


Photobucket

No comments: