Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Hate It When It Happens...


Okay, how to start the story...

Once upon a time, I decided not to stay in college so it'll be easier for me to apply for car sticker to get in and out of campus. In order for me to do that, I need to "log out" from college and to do that, I must wait for a week without registering myself in. Then, came this girl and told me that she wanted to take my place and asked if it'll be okay. I happily said yes because at least I know it'll make it easier for me to get my name out of the college system. I told her it's okay for her to take my place because I want to get my name OUT of the system. And so, she asked for my full name, student number and also my I/C number. And this is when I made MY mistake. I thought it was part of the college procedures to take those info as a sign of approval by me that she can replace me. That happened last week, just now, luckily, Tity informed me that this ****h registered for college using my name. Then I was like..."wtf?" I checked online, and I can't register myself as NR (non-residence) because my name is still under the college system. I tried to call that ****h a few times but she didn't pick it up. So, I straight call college's office. Office hour ended at that time, but I was lucky there were still someone there. And she told me that I actually REGISTERED to college. Which means, this ****h registered to college using MY name with all the details that I gave her (don't come and tell me that I shouldn't do this next time coz I know my mistake...no need to make me feel worse coz that will make me angry to you for no reason!) Then, after I told the office, this ****h called me back, and I asked her about everything and told her that I don't want to be registered and why the heck that she use my name. I even told her that I informed the college. Today, when Tity went back to college, she was no longer there, all her stuffs are gone...clean, no more...like she was never there. Which means she ran away...which means she IS INDEED WRONG AND A ****H BIG TIME!! Sorry to say, but I AM NOT A FORGIVING PERSON, I don't care if you want to say that wrong or what so ever...I am not a saint and I am DEFINITELY NOT a very kind hearted person, so don't you think that I can just forgive and forget ****h. As the Malay said it; "Berani kerana Benar, Takut kerana Salah"
Photobucket

2 comments:

Raveneye said...

Gee... I wonder who is that ****h? Could it actually be S***h or F***h? Hm...

So, how're you doing now? Can you still 'logout' from the college? Can you still register NR?

Wani said...

bukan budak music
****h stands for a bad word. hihi
ntah, x check lagi, aku harap dh settle la~~