Friday, July 24, 2009

One week H1N1 Holiday =S

today at faculty, there were announcement where UiTM campus in Shah Alam will be shut down for a week due to 10 cases of H1N1 positive among students. Which mean I'm on "H1N1 holiday" for a week. kinda worried actually, coz one of students from my faculty was suspected with H1N1 virus. She went to UiTM's clinic one day coz of fever and the next thing you know she went to the hospital for suspected of H1N1. I hope it'll be negative...otherwise all of us might be quaratine. I don't want that to happen. ='( Well...I won't say that I'm sad to get the week off...but at the same time I will most definitely won't say that I'm happy about it either...haihz~~ what is happening to the world? does mother nature paying back to us for all the terrible things that we have done to earth? huhuhuhu.....i'm worried...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

sape wei...idayu erk?

Raveneye said...

hohoho... aku pun demam gak. tapi ni mesti badan aku terkejut sebab lepak kat bilik air-cond sampai mengigil pastu berjemur bawah matahari sampai berpeluh beberapa kali gak, aduss~

Wani said...

tity...jgn jump into conclusion and letak name org teros...remember last time kau wat camtu kt mae and die marah? x pasal2 aku pown kene. huhuhu....azie...aku pown demam gak, huhu...body temperature almost reach 39...iaitu 38.8...haha, pakai digital temperature, sbb tu la. lolx