Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Conclusion to the "conflict"

I had a certain "event" occur just now
But nvm that...let me just cut the chase and get straight to the point

you respect music, am I right?
and you definitely respect your religion, right?
but which one you respect more?
music or religion?
will you abandon your passion, love and joy towards music for your religion? and same thing otherwise...
very subjective question, don't you think?
I believe that as a person...with beliefs
you must be able to balance between both
I mean...you have your talents in music
and people enjoy listening to what you created...
but God gave you the fingers, hands, eyes, ears, feelings, voice and mind to create wonderful music...
I don't think it will hurt to spend a little time to be thankful....right?
Photobucket

No comments: