Saturday, August 22, 2009

I've been thinking...

that after I graduated from my Diploma in Music program @ UiTM,
I'm planning to continue my degree program @ Birmingham Conservatoire
I checked the website...
There's an audition in Kuala Lumpur for Asian international audition
compared to other Music College/Conservatoire where Asian auditions are mostly in
China, Taiwan or Japan...
I don't know, I still need scholarship if I want to study abroad
that's probably one of the main reason I took diploma in UiTM
I'm not rich...I can't afford to pay the fees and live there all under my own expenses.
But we'll see...maybe I will try to audition next year and we will see from there
because I know...
it won't be easy to get a scholarship....
there are too many more talented musicians here in Malaysia than me

but...maybe I'll just try...

maybe by keeping one, small, foolish hope...
maybe...just maybe...
my dream will come true...
my dream of going abroad to learn...improve...
may be coming true...
as long as there is someone to keep a foolish hope...
maybe....it will come true...


Photobucket

No comments: