Friday, August 28, 2009

So...

I haven't said anything about my mid-term exam haven't I? Well, it's not that I don't want to talk about it, I just don't have the mood to talk about it. But don't get me wrong, my exam went well, the only place that I screwed up was my careless mistake during sight-reading. I accidentally hold a quaver note longer than I supposed to because I was quite blur about the next note. But other than that, it was fine, viva voce was easier than I thought it will be, scales....not as bad as I thought it will be because Mr. Azlan didn't ask any double-stop scales *thank god...* and my songs were surprisingly better than I thought it will be. Except for Vivaldi's Autumn, I kinda slipped during the double-stops solo. The second examiner, Dr. Tazul Izan said that besides the double-stops error, everything else was quite good. A relief to my ears to hear him said that...honestly. But the journey doesn't stop here, now I need to learn another song for my final exam. Schumann's Violin Sonata. I sort of..."conveniently" misplaced the book...so now, I will turn my room up-side-down just to look for it. It's already halfway there, and I manage to find the piano part...the violin part is still m.i.a. And tomorrow, OSR rehearsal will start again. =D
Photobucket

No comments: