Sunday, September 13, 2009

busy life coming through!!

So many things to practice
need to practice Bach's Double Violin Concerto in D minor (whole movement)
Playing Mozart's Concerto No.5, 1st mvt...since I rarely play Mozart
Mayya asked me to play Saint Saens - Habanera...tough piece!!
but I haven't even open the score yet =S
Need to start practicing my showcase song for next semester
playing Dvorak's Romance in F minor as suggested by Mr. Azlan
and playing Saint Saens' Concerto No. 3, 1st mvt as requested by Mayya
I played this concerto before, but I haven't played it since last year...
I need to revise it...
and need to arrange the creativity song...as part of the "terms&conditions" of showcase
talking about arrangement...haven't finish up my 2nd project of arranging technique
Need to practice my forum song for next semester...
I'll be playing caprice (forgot which number) for two violins by Wieniawski
haven't decide the second song for forum
thank God, my repertoires for this semester are simple songs
Autumn (1st mvt) - Vivaldi, Sonata in A minor (1st mvt) - Schumann and Obertas in G - Wieniawski...
I'm helping Azam for his forum this Tuesday...will play Prokofiev's Sonata for 2 violins (no.1)
Also, helping Kak Sarah for her seminar this Tuesday
playing a Vivaldi's Concerto in A for two violins...
and...
tomorrow, Wan-Oboe wants to do a meeting between the AJK of our showcase next semester
and since I'm part of the "AJK Tertinggi", I need to attend the meeting at 1pm
but I'll make sure I'll leave at 2pm for my Gendang class

what else?
owh yeah...conducting need to practice too...
I had my 2nd practice with them just now...
went well...
=D
and I'm getting used to it too =)

on a contrary...
will be even busier with UiTM concerts...
Oct 5 - Raya Concert
Oct 10 - Simfoni Kasih
Oct 15 - Konvokesyen
Oct 20 - Konsert Fakulti/UiMusic conference

talking about the conference...
haven't got the repertoire yet!!
I mean...we're playing a new song
composed by Dr. Tazul Izan
and he is well-known for weirdness & difficulties in his compositions
huhuhu
it's an international conference!! People around the world will be there
I don't want to embarrass myself...

on the other side...
another function on Oct 4...where me, teddy, aiman and fad...
need to play for a wedding...

and on Oct 19, need to pass up conducting assignment
ETR project is still slow-moving...
I haven't even got the time to locate the map yet!!
I haven't even got the time to SMS Dayah the address!!!
she asked for the address a few days ago...
Photobucket

No comments: