Monday, September 07, 2009

Ecstatic

Two years ago...
well...not exactly two years...maybe one and a half...
I watched a video of Igudesman & Joo at youtube.com
and I love what they did and ever since that day...
I've been wishing for them to come to Malaysia...
and I'll wait and wait...
but I shall wait no more...
because....
=D
I'm so happy!! Me, together with Teddy, Aiman and Jannah will watch it together.
we bought the rm170 seats for the price of rm3o since we brought our student card along
c(=
If...you don't know who they are and what kind of performance they do...
here's a preview of A Little Nightmare Music
just like the one printed on the ticket...
=D
I'm sorry...I can't stop putting smileys because I'm happy+excited
I've been waiting for so long...and my dream finally come true
=')
well...here's a video of A Little Nightmare Music by Igudesman & Joo
Enjoy~~ =D


Photobucket

4 comments:

Raveneye said...

Huhu... Wani... How come u tak cakap Igudesman and Joo nak datang.... Nak gi jugak......

Wani said...

if you want...go and get it while you still can coz concert Showcase at MPO ada limit utk students. maknenye kalau jumlah student yg dtg tue dh cukup then dh xde student price. g la beli. Ada dua hari, Isnin and Selasa...but on Monday tue program lain. On Tuesday program yg A Little Night Music.

Lega kowt dh dpt tiket die, aku takot habis...b'syukur gile. now all I hv to do is to make sure I will keep the whole day on November 17 free. =D

Wani said...

eh silap...A Little NightMARE music. hahahaha....tertinggal...

Raveneye said...

Huhu... Nak jugak... Nak jugak... (hehehe...).