Tuesday, September 22, 2009

out of a sudden...

i'm in a bad mood. and the weird thing is, i don't even know why. weird, huh? probably because i'm annoyed...like, very annoyed. ugh, it's okay, i won't hate people just because of annoyance...just temporarily. lolx. it's nothing really...just that when there's an embarrassing video or picture of me posted by some lunatic online...or i uploaded a video or a picture where i'm in it and they found it rather funny to make me feel embarrassed...there will be someone that want to download to keep it...to keep the humiliation going on. i mean...that bloody thing is publicly online where people...just about anyone, can see it. why would i care? you downloaded two videos of me that you think funny and make me feel bad and a picture of me closing my eyes...and what do i have? one picture...just ONE bloddy effing picture of you closing your eyes and i don't even bother showing it to anyone at all. well, at the same time i don't mind people looking at it coz i don't think that picture of you is all that bad...but still...it's A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G! savvy? haihz...luckily for you...those kind of thing are not important enough for me to be bothered...if you want to keep on collecting embarrassing moments of my life in pictures or videos...go ahead. i don't mind, no one in the world will stop you. but, if you did something...either by accident or not...that will give me a humiliation beyond repair.......................................

trust me you will wish you never even learn my name...
Photobucket

No comments: