Wednesday, September 23, 2009

people change...

my parents don't really like cats anymore...
they look at my cats as a burden
some of them are sick...and they just leave it...
they said..."the more dies, the lesser cat there will be..."
I'm actually very sad...because I love animal so much
and I always despise people saying those things...
but hearing it coming out from your own family?
it's heart-breaking...
I'm rarely home...not like I used too
when I was in school...
I will be home every single day...
playing with the cats...loving the cats...
giving care...
of course my mom feed them and clean up their cage...
but at least I was there...the whole time...
every evening I will chase them around the house to put one by one in their own cage so it'll be easier for my mom to feed them...
but now that I'm in university...
I was never there...
I'm away during the weekdays...
I'm home during weekends but it doesn't feel like I'm home...
because I went out on Saturday for my violin lesson and orchestra practice
and there's always something going on on Sunday
either I had practice...or I'm too caught up doing my assignments that I didn't realized of the time...
my cats used to be almost 30...
now...probably less than 15...
I feel hopeless...
they used to be so happy...
before my siblings were all married...
everyone including the cats were so happy...
but then...as one by one leaves the house...
there's no one to care for the cats...
and my parents starting to look at them as just a burden...
nothing more...
they used to be part of the family....
but now....
no more....
I feel so hopeless...because I'll never be there....
this life that I live now...
is taking too much time away from everything that I used to care...very much
those cats deserve so much better...
I'm becoming the worst pet owner...
because I was never there....

Photobucket

No comments: