Thursday, October 01, 2009

finally...

finally! i managed to get online.
was never able to update
a lot of things happened that i have no idea what to update
lolx
on Monday...wasted my day at the faculty because the one class that made me come was canceled...
At night, of Monday...had an orchestra practice for UiTM function, Simfoni Kasih
later, Azam asked to go to Kak Bulat's house for supper, at Klang.
i was in Azam's car together with Munir and Aiman and Munir was driving
he was leading another 3 cars behind us...
so, he supposed to know the way
but we got lost!!
the journey to Kak Bulat's house was the funniest trip ever!!
i was so tired of laughing...
we reached at Kak Bulat's house at 11.30pm
and we ate fried noodle. very delicious!!
because it's fresh from the pan and it was very spicy...a wonderful combination.
i love spicy food.
there were many of us...

Me
Azam
Munir
Aiman
Zira
Wan-Oboe
Abang Olly
Ruvi
Aiman (trumpet)
Illi (f.horn)
Lily
Sherry
Sabri
Bijan
Awie
Siska
Aidili

we had a great time laughing and eating and talking....until 1am
then I reached home at my sister's house in S.Alam at 2am
lolx

oooh...and Mr.Adee manage to book 100 tickets for performance @ DFP
Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto by the Sydney Symphony Orchestra with Behzod Abduraimov as the pianist on October 26.
I am SOOO going to watch it!!

besides that...nothing much

lots of studying to be done...
just got my final assignments for Arranging Technique 2
Next week will be the last class of Arranging with Dato' Johari Salleh...
haihz...gonna miss Dato' Jo
it has been really fun learning with him since last semester...
although I'm not satisfied with the marks he gave me last semester...
but, I got to admit...I'm lucky to learn something from him
because...me and my batch will be his last students because he won't teach at UiTM anymore starting from next semester.
I'm planning to buy MPO ticket which he will conduct...
but I need to find a time to go to KLCC....
haihz....

well...that's it

bye~~
Photobucket

1 comment:

Raveneye said...

yeah, finally.... updated, hehehe~