Friday, October 09, 2009

@ klcc

going to klcc
to get something
i will tell you all about it
when i'm back from klcc
dun worry...
i'll update this post later

* * *
HOLA! I'm back from KLCC
well, I went to KLCC to buy lots of MPO tickets
I'm lazy to go to box office many times, besides, the program for this season is quite interesting.
I can't afford the frustration of not being able to go because of sold-out tickets.
I bought 11 tickets...which cost me rm220
I hope I will be able to watch all of them
I'm hoping that there will be no rehearsal/orchestra performances that will fall on these dates

November 22, 09 (Sunday)
BOLERO
Mozart Overture to 'The Magic Flute'
Chopin Piano Concerto No.2
Copland Appalachian Spring
Ravel Bolero

December 13, 09 (Sunday)
IRAMA WARISAN KITA

Dato' Johari Salleh as the conductor

January 24, 2010 (Sunday)
A MUSICAL JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD


January 31, 2010 (Sunday)
THE PASTORAL SYMPHONY

Mendelssohn Overture to 'The Fair Melusine'
Mendelssohn Violin Concerto
Beethoven Symphony No.6 - 'Pastoral'

March 1, 2010 (Monday)
BELCEA QUARTET

Schubert String Quartet in C minor - 'Quartettsatz'
Bartok String Quartet No.1
Beethoven String Quartet No.7 in F - 'Rasumovsky'

March 7, 2010 (Sunday)
CZECH LANDSCAPES

Dvorak The Wild Dove
Martinu Violin Concerto No.2
Dvorak Symphony No.8

April 4, 2010 (Sunday)
A LITTLE MOZART EVENING

Mozart Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
Mozart Violin Concerto No.3
Mozart Symphony No.40 in G minor

April 11, 2010 (Sunday)
TCHAIKOVSKY SPECTACULAR!

Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No.1
Tchaikovsky Symphony No.4

April 27, 2010 (Sunday)
RACHEL GUERZO


May 16, 2010 (Sunday)
DISCOVER YOUR MUSICIANS!

Bach Concerto for Violin and Oboe
Rossini Overture to 'The Thieving Magpie'
Mercadante Flute Concerto in E minor
Mendelssohn The Hebrides Overture
Mendelssohn Symphony No.4 in A - "Italian"

JULY 25, 2010 (Sunday)
THE DAMNATION OF FAUST

Berlioz La Damnation de Faust


there...all 11 concerts
and I was right to buy tickets for all these shows now coz even now, the seats are running out
I got B reserve seat...for ALL shows coz most of the seats were booked or bought by others
I was hoping to get some A reserve seats since I'm using a student price...
but....haihz~~
well, that's it I guess...
and...here's some pictures at KLCC
lolz






Photobucket

No comments: