Tuesday, October 27, 2009

.::yesterday::today::tomorrow::.

Yesterday~~
@ 12pm, had masterclass with two of the violin player from Sydney Symphony Orchestra
it was very cool
they were very cool
learned a lot
then at night, watched the performance @ DFP
by the Sydney Symphony Orchestra
led by Ashkenazy (i got his autograph)
and soloist...Behzod Abduraimov...very, very, very, extremely talented 19 year-old pianist
HE WAS SO-SO-SO AWESOME!!!
and the orchestra was awesome also...
they totally unite...the sound...totally unite
it was one GREAT performance

TODAY~

I manage the conducting exam for today
and at the same time, I helped Fad
it was fine
but managing the exam was quite tiring
moving from one place to another
making sure every candidates and the musicians are ready
but it went well...

TOMORROW~

the day to submit Arranging Project
but I can't see Dato' Jo...
I need to go back early...huhuhuhu
but I will try my very very best to stay there until 5pm.
I WILL MOST DEFINITELY TRY...ciayok~ gambateh~
on the GUILT side...I'm supposed to be helping wan-botak (that's what I call him) for his conducting exam tomorrow...
but I am not around tomorrow night
oh my dear God...I feel so guilty
I never did anything like this before...calling it off at the very last minute
I mean...I'm sure I hate it if it happen to me...but
I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!!
I'm stuck in the middle...
part of me want to be there...and part of me want to be at somewhere else...where I'm supposed to be that night (it's important also...just don't feel like mentioning it...)
I asked Munir and Azam if they are willing to help out to replace me...
but they rejected
but thank God that Maryam is there to the rescue!! ROFL...
but still...even though I found the replacement...I still feel very...very...extremely guilty
haihz~~
I am not the type of person who apologize...but...

I AM SO-SO-SO-SO-SO VERY-VERY-VERY-VERY EXTREMELY SORRY WAN!!!!!!!
AMPUNKAN LAH DOSA KU INI....huhuhuhuhu

I Wish the best of luck for your exam tomorrow
I am so sorry that I couldn't help at the very last minute...
very very sorry

























I am sorry...
Photobucket

No comments: