Monday, November 23, 2009

i think i'm evil when i watch movies...

why? because my favourite scenes will be either;
a) the main character is screaming in pain coz of torture from the bad guys
b) i love it when one of the strongest sidekick to the main character turn evil and start causing the hero into lots of trouble and make him/her feels hopeless
c) i also love it when the main character him/herself turn evil and start to give a hard time to the sidekicks...
d) i really do love it when the main character has very little chances on winning

but whatsoever...i do love happy endings
but i love some twisted and wicked and darker story during the middle of the movie
huhuhuhu....it'll be smokin hot...

i know...i'm weird...but what to do...i do love it...
for example...yesterday was the premier of Twilight @ Star Movies...
i never watch that movie before...coz i never really got the time to watch it when it was in cinema
but...when it reach the part where Bella was screaming in pain when that vampire James broke her leg...and when she was screaming after she was bitten...
I swear to God I love it so much...it's so satisfying....
haha...i know...i sounds like an extreme psycho person.
but trust me...i'm only like this with movies
i won't enjoy it in real life...seriously ;)

P/S : those scenes are for movies such as sci-fi or fantasy or even action movies. not horror or thriller...coz i don't really watch those movies...due to my dangerous imagination that can make some unreal thing became real to my eyes and minds...i prefer not to watch any scary movies...like Saw...or whatsoever. Unless i can't resist it though...but of course, i'll regret it later coz when i say my imagination can kill me...i actually do mean it. i don't know how to control my imagination box...it's too wild...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Raveneye said...

You've watched Dark Knight? Well, I love that movie too. It got some scenes where the main character is in very trouble. Mwahahaha (evil laugh), sometimes, me too, like you...

Wani said...

Dark Knight...it does ring a bell...but x brape ingat la. how the movie goes again?