Wednesday, December 09, 2009

[speechless]

I don't know why...
I thought my final semester in UiTM will start without any chaos
but new semester is starting in another few weeks and yet another chaos occurred
I am not going to mention any names, because I am not trying to be disrespectful
I don't know how it got out...I mean, I read the post like after a few hours it was published
I don't want to make a big fuss about it to prevent any chaos...but I don't who did...but he/she did it...
it is all over facebook now.
what a pity...there are some truth in what the blog said...BUT, there are also some truth in what two of the people from facebook said.
they posted a note, replying the contains of the blog, and there are some points that are true.
I can't really say much, because I really don't know everything about this matter
but I do know that it is best for ONE...only ONE person from the group to sit down and discuss properly with the owner of the blog, with TWO person (one from the side of the blog owner and vice versa) to come as witness to the whole event and to control the situation in case it will go from bad to worse...and the witnesses should not spoke a word at all during the meeting.
I don't know...I'm speechless and frustrated at the same time.
Why? because I am sick of this nonsense...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Raveneye said...

Hmm... I wish to share the problem with ya. But before that, I hope that I know the situation clearly.

Wani said...

i think you will know once the new semester is opened. i just don't want to mention any names here coz i don't want people that are not related with the faculty of music, uitm to know. at least not from me.

Raveneye said...

Well at least could you tell me whose blog (or something related) is it?

Wani said...

uhh...to risky also. but, if you read my post entitled "peace.love.happiness" it might give a small clue. i don't know if it'll be better, coz people at facebook dah declare a war dah....that's what i meant by you will know once the semester is open...

Raveneye said...

So, can you give me at least your address to your facebook and I'll do the rest?

Wani said...

you don't have a clue after reading the other post, meh? I send a message to you la about the link...