Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus [no spoilers]

okay, before i make my statement, i must let you know that these are only words of my own opinion. which is...something that you can decide either to take it, or leave it. i have to say this first because unfortunately, people these days tend to take everything seriously and personally, so, i believe it is best to remind everyone before i go into details. if you disagree, it's okay, just put out a statement and i will be professional enough to listen/read your point of view. you don't need to give a professional opinion, just...anything that you disagree with and you have your own reason. no matter how silly it sounds, it still an opinion and i believe in respecting other people's opinion...which basically people rarely do these days too.

* * *

Okay, I watched this movie at Pavilion with Mae, Thairy and Ayit. Honestly for this movie, it leaves me...blank. Not like I don't understand it, I do understand it, but I can't really find a word to actually explain it. It's actually a challenge to watch this kind of movie. Because it's very complex. Plus, if you don't know about Illuminati, it might influence you unconsciously. You better look up the word...and go to Youtube and search for the video "How Disney Corrupt You and Your Children Mind"....or something like that. I'm sure the video will come up as long as you have the word Disney and Corrupt. It might be useful that once you understand it then you watch the movie. Illuminati is something that influence what you did, and you thought you never actually going to do it....through subconscious mind. Anyway, this movie is not mainly about that stuff, it's about something more complex. Something about imagination as we know it...but in a whole new level. It's like, everything happens simultaneously....it's a slow movie, but at the same time the story line is kinda rushing. It's a simple idea, but the way it is presented, is quite complex that you might get confuse. It's kinda make you think...and not thinking at the same time. I don't know, it's quite hard to explain. If you are interested in taking up the challenge to test your mind...I think you should watch it and you might enjoy it. Because, honestly, sadly, my mind is apparently not strong enough to take up the challenge of this movie. That's why I become blank. But I'm not saying it's bad, but I'm not saying it's good either....and because of that. I can't really rate this movie. I know this movie is something about making a deal with the devil that in the end cost you nothing but trouble, but the way it is twisted into something....imaginative yet complex...just making it hard to decide. If you want to know, you have to watch it. But if you are the type of person that can't handle "thinking-hard" movies...I suggest you not to watch this one. But, there's nothing wrong with trying, right? So, I'm not able to rate this movie, I will leave it to you to decide if you're interested to watch it. ;)

Photobucket

No comments: