Saturday, January 16, 2010

Whoa! Willow

From Jan 4 - Jan 10, 2010

DAY 1
no evening practice, so, me, Thairy, Ayit and Mae went to Pavilion to watch movie; The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
there's practice at night...here are pictures from Day 1


DAY 2
spent lots of time gossiping with Azam. tee hee~
went to Old Town for dinner.


DAY 3
went to Sogo with Azam, Thairy, Sherry and Kak Marissa
but we parted, Sherry went shopping with Kak Marissa and I went shopping with Azam and Thairy.
both of them experience dilemma either to buy or not
which in the end they both did. lolx


DAY 4
I think we went to Old Town again...and Sogo as well
at night, was the run-through of the theater.
Funny moments...but too lazy to put it here...you won't understand it anyway. lolx


DAY 5
not much picture
coz I left my camera in the bus. heee =B
but once I got it back...group photo.
This day was also the first day of the show...went well.

DAY 6
took some pictures with the props and all...more of them in Facebook
for the show on this day, there was two session, the evening and the night show.
long day...Shiela Majid came for the night show...picture in Facebook.


DAY 7
I took lots of pictures with the cast on this particular day since it was the very last day.
But the pictures are not with me.
With Azam...heehee
too lazy to use my camera at the time.


Photobucket

No comments: