Monday, April 19, 2010

back from movie


watched Alice in Wonderland just now
my comments?
not a bad movie, it's not epic, but at the same time acceptably good
since I've read both Alice's Adventure in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, I understand the movie quite well.
Johnny Depp's acting was, as usual, good. Not his best act, but it was still good.
I watched the movie at Sunway Pyramid.
watched it with Thairy, it was not super cold in the cinema...
but my hands and nose (weird, huh?) became very cold.
luckily his hands were very warm (as always). at least I have something to hold to warm up my hands. hahahahaha
ate at Wendy's...huhuhu =) yummy
then before went back home, had drinks at lilin...where else, right? haha
and now I'm here, home at last =)
I had a good time.
bye~

Photobucket

No comments: