Friday, April 09, 2010

I am no good...

today I feel very down
I dunno...not really going to go into details
why I said I am no good?
because, I am the ultimate "plastic" girl
why?
for 21 years of my life...
80% of it...people never really know how I 'truly' feel inside
I looked happy, I laughed, I smiled, I joked around
but deep inside, my heart is bleeding.
I don't know how I did it, but no one seems to notice...or care...
I guess I'm still waiting for a friend that I can go to when I need a shoulder to cry on...
maybe once I find one...no need for me to put on a happy mask all the time...
haihz~
Photobucket

2 comments:

Raveneye said...

You need to live with the fact that: Everyone else is acting like that. So don’t think that only your life is miserable. And don’t think that my life in UiTM for these 3 years had been easy.

However, comparing with each other’s life, we then can see that sometimes we SHOULD be grateful that we live our own life…

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

life goes around.........soon the misery gonna end. you just have to be patience.........