Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I will miss everyone

It's already Wednesday...
Thursday...Friday....then it's over
I am no longer a student from the Faculty of Music, UiTM
I will move on with my life and my friends will move on with theirs
However, I hope we will stay in touch as much as often
I hope I can see them often too
I will miss all my friends
Aiman, Tity, Jannah, Azie, I will miss talking and hanging out with you
Azam, Munir, Zakian, Lily, Sherry, I will miss gossiping and being crazy with you guys
Hafidz, gonna miss you keep asking me to play some parts in your piece that you found difficult
Ken, gonna miss hearing you play the violin
Wan, Ayit, Awie, hope we can find time to play Left 4 Dead 2 someday
Thairy....I will miss you driving around my car, I will miss pulling your hair and poking you, I will definitely miss you messing around with me and keep touching my nose and I will definitely miss the heat on your hands or arms or neck because you always keep me warm when I'm cold ;-)
I will miss everybody....very very much....
Remember, it's only the beginning of our journey
we never know what will become of us in the future, but we can decide on which path to take for our future....
=)

don't forget me~~
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

i've already miss u...huhuhu