Friday, April 09, 2010

updating...

it's been awhile since I last updated my blog. what to update? No idea. Showcase? Hmm...it went well. hee~ not as bad as I thought it will be, but the Saint-Saens was still a disaster. haha. Right after my showcase, me and azam went to DFP to watch "A Little Mozart Evening". Nice performance. Then went back, lepak at lilin, eating and stuff...and then, went to play Left 4 Dead 2, we played versus, which means there were two teams...so, eight people la. Me, Thairy, Najmy and Anip in one team while Ayit, Siska, Wan and his brother in the other team. We won! haha, but I didn't help much though. hahahaha.
What else to talk about? Nothing much I guess...owh...maybe one....I had enough of my scandal life. lolz. whatever.....I just leave them with their thoughts...and just let me live my life. No need for me to worry with what they think, I know the truth, and I explained to those who asked...so, whatever....
I think I should stop, this post is going no where.
Photobucket

No comments: