Thursday, May 06, 2010

2nd time??

Today...I'm going to watch Iron Man 2 again =.="
I just watched it on Tuesday! haihz~~
This time, I'm going with my siblings...
I told them to watch next week, give a gap so I won't feel so unexcited about it. haha
I don't know...I'm not the type of person who watch the same movie twice
unless...it's very very good
Iron Man 2, for me...is okay, not great or epic...it was okay.
Plus...I'll definitely feel lonely~
Coz there will be 7 of us...
my sis n her husband, my bro n his wife, my sis n her fiancee...or is it fiance? I'm always confuse. haha
which...leaves me alone!! Waaaa~
I have no one to lean to if I got bored...
that's it...I'm switching my phone to silent mode and I will sms with him while watching the movie. haha...if he's busy, then I find another person to disturb. haha, I don't care, I don't want to feel lonely while watching it...
Photobucket

No comments: