Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's who I am

I may not be a great friend, I mean, I'm not pretty, I'm not cool, I'm not friendly, I'm not funny, I can be very annoying and much more. There is nothing interesting about me compared to other people. And people might feel weird on how I actually got a boyfriend in the first place, people don't feel it's right, like how the heck could a guy fall for a gal like me? Unfriendly, not talkative, weird, don't use make up, always come with a messy hair and can be mean and rough at times. I get it. I even hear some other girls say it's disgusting to see me with other boy as a "romantic interest". So?? What? Just because I'm not as interesting and pretty as they are, it does not mean that I don't deserve the same chance as any other girls regardless of how weird I am. Everyone deserves to be loved, don't you think so? I can never answer the question of "how can a guy falls in love with me"...I can never answer that question. How am I suppose to know that...ask him. I didn't do anything to make a guy falls in love with me, in fact, I never thought of it, usually we became close friends before having any interests as more than just friends. To make it easier, let me put it this way, I admit, I am what I am as I mentioned earlier in this post, but you may find a way to accept me as a friend once you get to know me. I am the type of person that you can't judge by appearance. I may not be as interesting as some other people, in other word...I'm boring...yeah I know that. But it doesn't mean that I am a terrible friend. As much boring as I can be, I still care for my friends and I will always try to help. And...I might not be an interesting girlfriend, but that does not make me a terrible one. That's just who I am, and I am not planning to change just to be accepted. So what if people think it's weird for me to be in a relationship...I don't give a damn, I'm happy and that what matters most. If I stop myself from being happy just to be accepted...then I will live my life full with regrets...and it is a life that I'm not planning to have.

Photobucket

No comments: