Friday, May 21, 2010

Yay!!! ^_^

it's been a good day since morning ^_^
Kak Zam called me, and said she got 5 tickets for West Side Story show at Istana Budaya
OMG!!!
do you know the cheapest ticket cost like almost rm200?
and we got free tickets? 5 FREE tickets?
WooHOO!! My day could not get any worse already.
I called Thairy like thousands of times to tell him of this great news
but he was asleep and his phone was in silent mode =.="
but I manage to wake him up anyway...
from groaning like a little boy he shouted in excitement when I told him of the free tickets =D

then, I went to Giant in Rawang
to buy some stuff...I'm cooking for Thairy ;-)
I never cooked for a guy before...heehee~
Well, there's a first time in everything right? lolz
Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love you so much, dear :-)

take care people
may you have a great day as well
^_^

Photobucket

No comments: