Saturday, July 24, 2010

alone day out?

tomorrow, I will go to DFP to watch MPO performed Damnation of a Faust with City of Birmingham Symphony Chorus. I'm sure it'll be great.

Then, I might want to find birthday present for my youngest niece, Zatty. Haven't figure out exactly what to give her. And, I want to look for a new pair of ballet flat shoe...other than black, I know black is easier since I can just wear it for performance, but seriously...I need a change of colour once in a while :p
I also spotted a MANGO dress a few weeks ago, it was kinda nice, I wonder if it's still there. If it's still there, I might consider on buying it :p

And I will be doing all that, by myself tomorrow. Haaa...it's been awhile since I last go out by myself. When I'm in a mood to shop, I prefer to go out by myself, I don't know why. I prefer some peace and I like to take my own time...so, having people tagging along waiting for me is just not comfortable. So, this might be fun. But if Thairy wants to tag along after I watched the concert it'll be fine too. Coz ever since we're together, he never really follow me shopping for anything...usually it's me that follow him shopping for clothes. haha. Weird, eh? But that just me, I don't usually "in the mood" for shopping all the time. Usually not more than 3 times a year. But if I go out with my parents, I always end up buying something coz I don't need to spend any money, it will be directed to my dad's credit card. hahaha.

No comments: