Monday, July 19, 2010

patience is virtue...

last week I was in Shah Alam for a performance in UKM - music related
tomorrow I want to watch Key Note performance at Lim Kok Wing - music related
next Sunday I want to watch MPO performed Damnation of a Faust - music related
I want to watch Thairy performed his forum performance - want to see him perform...still music related...

when I do something related to music...I will see my friends...I can't help it for goodness sake, all of my friends are musicians. Now you said I only want to have fun with friends and not serious in music anymore? Why are you so blind? Why are you so deaf? Why do you always think that I want to date and have fun? Is it because it just happen that I love what I'm doing and I have fun doing it so it bothers you so much until you start to accuse me of not being serious in music? So I am supposed to hate music for you to see that I'm serious in music, is it? Well that STUPID!! I just don't know what to say anymore...you don't understand, and you will never even TRY to understand which will lead to you WILL NEVER understand...music is different than those science or engineering course...so much different....how I wish you can see that...

No comments: