Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hey You...Yes You...

To my two friends, Aliff and Azam
I want to thank you for your time for giving opinions on the "weird" stuff.
Don't worry, I already have a clear thoughts on what I want to believe even before I asked you and I wasn't planning to turn away from those thoughts, but I just needed an opinion from others just so I know what others may think about the matter.
And just as I thought, both of you guys can give me the best opinion there is :)
I hope you guys do understand that I am not interested to have this matter out and about. So, let's just keep this between us okay? The reason I choose to ask you is because I know you can provide useful opinions and I can trust you guys for not spreading it out.
So, thanks so much for you time ^_^

No comments: