Sunday, August 22, 2010

: sacrifices :

there are so many fun things that I want to do right now. Hang out with friends any time I want, join Thairy and friends when they want to play Left 4 Dead 2, watch all the new movies that I want, travel, date, date and date and so many more.

but in order to achieve what I aim for in the future, I decided to either put it on hold temporarily or just simply give it up. I can't tell, because only time will tell. It's hard, it makes me sad when they told me they are going to play Left 4 Dead 2 or they are going some place together and have fun. But it's really hard because aside from me having trouble to get permission to go, I don't want to regret for not spending more time on what really matters later. *sigh* Maybe when the time is right, when I just need a time out from all this hard work, I will go and do one of things that I wish to do...but when that'll be, only time will tell.

No comments: