Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thank You Very Much

today, my sister is moving most of her stuff to Rawang
and the stuffs are heavy, there are furniture and lots of boxes.
So, since they were not so many men in Rawang,
I asked help from Thairy and Ayit.
They followed me back to Serendah and helped with the unloading from the lorry.
Then, they slept on the floor in the living room after the unloading. lolx
We went to Rawang to buy Pizza Hut
They break fast at my house.
My mom cooked beriyani, plus with the Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts that my sister brought.
Then, my sister pay rm50 for petrol and toll money.
and they were a box of CDs (movies and PC games) that my sister doesn't want anymore,
they took the whole box! haha
and my mom gave them the old Sony TV
How wonderful it must've been for them.
But, it's all worth it for the time and energy that they spent to help my family.
Thanks both of you ^_^

No comments: