Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Caps

As you can see from the picture above, I have a total of 9 caps, well, obviously some of them I won't wear for normal activities since those were free caps from some activities that I joined. Only four of those activities caps though.

Now, the problem is, I rarely wear caps. So, for someone who rarely wear caps, I have quite a lot of caps. The Man U cap my dad bought for me when he went there (even though I never watch the game and therefore I have no favourite team, but since Thairy loves Man U, I think it's ok). The Australia cap (the baby blue with kangaroo on it) my sister bought for me from her honeymoon. The Goofy cap I bought at Hong Kong Disneyland, and the rest I got locally.

So, now, I think I should start wearing some of the caps more often, at least it won't get all dusty and hanging pointlessly in my bedroom. Well of course, I will only choose from 5 caps, the one that was bought for me or I bought myself, not free caps with the name of the event on it, LOL.

No comments: