Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm just a girl

i always try to be as understanding as possible.
i always try to be more mature so i can understand my surroundings much better.
i always try to be responsible so i won't have regrets later.
i always do things alone because i have no real best friend, most of my friends are best friends to someone else, so, i have this flaw where i don't want to intrude, that's why i always do things alone (and it's also a fact that i am geographically too far from my friends).

but...

it doesn't change a fact that i am a girl.
that sometimes i want people to understand me.
that sometimes i want people to be more mature so i can have my turn to act childish and crazy too.
that people can be responsible too and not only relying on me.
that i don't have to be alone all the time.
i am just a girl...
i want people to ask me if there's something wrong with me sincerely and not because they don't have anything better to do or simply because they will have something to gossip about later.
i want to be asked out...instead of me asking out.
i am tired. i am lonely. i am crying inside and no one sees it and it hurts...it really does.

No comments: