Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my first time putting on eyeliner...BY MYSELF!!

my first time putting on eyeliner all by myself and it looks something like this
(ignore the eyebrow, I know I should have fix it first)
=P
during my showcase last April, Sherry did make-up for me.
I love the way she applied the eyeliner on my eyes and even Azam agreed that it looked good.
But I never applied eyeliner by myself, coz I never tried and I never know how.
coz I only wear make-up when there's a performance, so, I am very clueless about this whole make-up thing.
but I thought, maybe I should try. haha
So this is my first try. It's a bit rough, but I know it'll improve when I am use to it. lol
for my very own eyeliner, I bought L'Oreal Waterproof Gel Eyeliner.
It's quite easy to apply, pretty much like pencil except that I don't need to sharpen it or anything and it's not as difficult as liquid eyeliner. It's very hard to find gel eyeliner in pharmacies (not sure if it's just my luck or it is a fact that it's hard to find gel eyeliner in drug stores)
Well, I think that's it for now.
I'm going to Singapore tomorrow, I have a gig there.

No comments: