Monday, December 06, 2010

Hmm

I watched Harry Potter yesterday. I know people said it's really great, very thrilling that can make your heart drops. But guess what? It failed to impress me to that level. I won't say that it's bad. It is just not enough for me. I feel like I can get more, there's not enough intensity going on. I feel like the story line is a bit rush, but being presented in a slow way. Which means, it's slow, but at the same time feel kind of rush. I have no idea how to explain it, but that's how I feel. I lost the intensity from there. If compared to other movies such as Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean, the movie is slow too...but at least the intensity keep on growing to the climax of the movie. But in Harry Potter, sometimes there's intensity, but then it resolves...then building up the intensity but somehow not more but less, so it's not satisfying for me. But I won't say that it's bad, just...not enough for me. Well, I'll be away after this, going to MPYO camp for two weeks.

No comments: