Wednesday, December 29, 2010

hope and determination?

So, 2010 is coming to an end. It's been a long year and many things happened within this 12 months of 2010. All the good things, bad things, some of them gives you hope, some of them left you in despair, but somehow I manage to go through all the hardships of 2010. And not to forget the memorable things that happened to me this year. So, as we are walking away from 2010, we began to think of the mysteries that yet to be revealed to us in this coming months, weeks and days. But I bet some of you already think about what you want to achieve and what are your hopes for 2011, right? In other words, have you think of your New Year's resolution? Do you even think of one every end of the year before walking into a new year? Honestly, I'm not much of a new year's resolution kind of person, but I think it's good to think about it. At least you have goals and ambitions that you want to achieve in a new year. Either you will achieve it or not, who knows, but no harms in trying, right?

Hmm...like many other ordinary people, I've been thinking about the next year as well. I want to further my study. But am still waiting for the result of audition. I have no clue when I will hear anything from it, either by mail or e-mail...no clue...at all. I've been praying a lot to be given a chance to further my study other than UiTM. There are many reasons for that, but at the top of the list, probably because I want to gather new experience, widen my knowledge from different perspective from different people in a different place. Not because I think I'm too good for UiTM. It's never been about that. But UiTM is more towards academic, not performance. I want more on performing, that's why I know I'm not going to enjoy and will end up complaining about all the works that I need to do. Rather than complaining about it, I might as well do something about it, right?

Other than that, there are other things too that I would like to achieve in 2011. Mostly in improving myself as a person. Try not to be too negatives about myself. I have a low level of confidence and that is something that I wish to overcome. As haters...I can't do anything about it, haha. I know there will always be someone that will hate me. It's the nature of life. I can't help not liking certain people as well, but I try not to let it get in between me and my works if we end up working together as a team. I don't care if people call it "plastic", but sometimes professionalism in work matters, especially in music industry in Malaysia where everything goes around real quickly if you ever caused trouble. Well, I think that's enough from me for now. What about you lovely people out there? Any thoughts about your hope and determination for the new year that's just around the corner? :)

No comments: