Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hullo :)

So, MPYO camp is over.
Kuantan : nice hall, dull audience.
Penang : small hall, kinda cramped, but good audience.
DFP : great hall, great audience (like...duh~)
it was fun, never thought I can play Mahler and Bernstein...and even Jun Yi's piece.

Well, it's been two days since the concert at DFP...what was I been doing in those two days...?
completing the 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle that I told you in some previous post.
I completed it...here's a picture of it.
Nice right? I framed it...but now I don't know where to hang it. LOL

and remember from previous post I mentioned that I completed a 150 pieces mini puzzles before I went for camp?
Here's a picture of it too...but no frame, gonna look for it. It's just a few millimeters smaller than a 4R photo.

Well, I guess now that the puzzle is done, I can get back to my violin.
heee~

No comments: