Tuesday, January 18, 2011

confirmed. decided.

I'm joining the FOBISSEA thingy (check pervious posts if you don't know what I'm talking about)
Mayya understand of me skipping practices before the Feb 16 performance at St.Mary school.
I informed Paul of me working until 3pm to replace my classes on March 6.
Everything turn out well, I hope I can cope with my "sudden" busy schedule.
It's a good thing I bought a planner this year,
It's getting full already =__=""
Now, all I need is to wait for Ken to inform me for his exam,
coz I'm helping his exam, we're playing the 3rd movement of Bach's Double Violin Concerto.
Waiting for someone from DFP to call me and inform me about Imbauan 3 schedule, I hope it'll be soon because I'm leaving for Scotland on this coming Monday.
I'm a bit worried because Ken's exam and Imbauan rehearsals are on the same week =S I'm just not sure of the dates.

Well, I better get back to my violin...
lots of things to practice.
toodles~

2 comments:

Irene said...

Huh!? u're leaving for scotland??

Wani said...

yeah, but only for two weeks. hahaha