Saturday, January 01, 2011

Day 1 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 1 : Your Current Relationship, if single, discuss how single life is.

Well, I am currently in a relationship with a guy named Awang Mohd Thairy Tasuim...also known as Thairy. We've been together for nearly 8 months. And so far, it has been wonderful. I mean, sure, we have our ups and downs. Both of us have our own weaknesses and bad sides that we must try to deal with. But it doesn't change the fact that I love him a lot and I know he loves me too. He might fail to show his feelings sometimes or forget to SMS me or getting on my nerves, but hey, I am pretty much like that only more on the annoying side, lol. I don't know what's going to happen to us for the next 3-5 years, we can only pray that our relationship will last longer than that. We can only pray that we are meant for each other. But whatever it is, for the time being, I love him so much. He makes me feel loved and give me a chance to love. He's the only man who can make my heart beats faster and slower at the same time. He never fails to put a smile on my face no matter how bad I feel about myself. He is the type of man who can be childish, but at the same time, holds my hands while driving or anytime he got the chance, hug me, wish me goodnight before going to bed, makes an innocent face if he screws up and just trying to be a great boyfriend even when he thought he's not a good one. Sayang, I love you, hope we'll be together to infinity and beyond ^_^

No comments: