Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 10 : Discuss your first love and first kiss

Discuss first love...maybe. First kiss? Hell no. Why the heck I want to talk about it in my blog? And I don't know. Since my current relationship is my 2nd, so, it's a bit awkward for me to discuss about the first. Well, all I can say is that it started beautifully but as time goes by, I realize that we're not meant for each other so I ended it. Sometimes when I think about it, I wondered if it's really love or if it just lust that took over me. You know...the desire to know how it feels like to have a boyfriend. Because it was fine when it starts, but then slowly it just fading away and I just don't feel anything. And I feel bad for it, because it'll be unfair for him, that's why I ended it.

No comments: