Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 11 : Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up

Well, I don't really have an iPod, so I just use my phone's mp3 player and put it on shuffle. So, here goes;

1. Kabalevsky - Violin Concerto in C (1st movement)
2. Strauss - Egyptian Waltz
3. Kabalevsky - Violin Concerto in C (2nd movement)
4. Innuendo - Belaian Jiwa
5. Tarzan (Disney) - Two Worlds
6. The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
7. Beethoven - Violin Romance No.2
8. Toy Story (Disney) - You've Got A Friend In Me
9. Search - Fantasia Bulan Madu
10. Bizet - L'Arlesienne Suite No.2 (Farandole)

Well, there you go. 5 Classical songs, lol. 2 Malay songs (these two are the only Malay songs in my phone). 2 Disney songs and one song by The Verve. I haven't update the songs in my phone, I wanted to for so long, but never got the chance, because right now my laptop is not working, I've been using my mom's laptop, so, once my laptop is working again, then I'll update. But mostly are Classical songs, Disney songs and some English songs during the 90s. I don't like current song, not as good as the 90s.

No comments: