Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 13 : Somewhere you'd like to move or visit

Well, a place where I want to move, and a place I want to visit is actually different. I don't really have any specific place in mind of where I would like to move, as long as it's not a "too-crowded" place. When I'm home, I expect to have some peace, not more noise from the city life. Like my current home, with my parents, here in Serendah. It's very peaceful and quiet. Waking up with the sound of birds singing outside the window, walking out of house in the morning with great sensation of fresh morning air and cool morning breeze. Not to forget a wonderful view of nature around you, everything is green, I always see a yellow coloured bird flying around in front of the house. My cats outside the house greeting you morning. It's great, I love it. I would like to have a home similar like now one day. Of course the downside is that it'll be too far from everything, but sometimes that's just what you need to do to get some peaceful surrounding. As for a place I'd like to visit. There are many places that I want to visit, I like to travel, but of course, I'm not wealthy to travel all the time. I rarely travel. But one of the places that I really want to go is New Zealand. Same reason I guess, the beauty of nature in the country. Other place that I want to visit with beautiful nature probably Ireland. It looks so peaceful. However, New Zealand is definitely at the top of the list. When I get married, I want my honeymoon to be there, lol, IF I have the money of course.

No comments: