Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 14 : Your earliest memory

My earliest memory happen to be a dream. I still remember it very clearly until now. Sometimes I think of it as my first dream of my life, but of course, I don't know that for sure. Actually the first thing I can remember about my life was an absolute darkness. But I don't really consider that as a memory, then the next thing, I dreamed a childish dream, there was a train in front of my house, you know, the kind of "choo-choo" train that we always see when we were kids. It was red and black, kind of like Hogwarts train, and with smoke coming out from the train...and of course it was big. I didn't ride it though, it just ride pass through, and I watched it with my dad. The next thing I know...I'm a kid. Haha, I'm not sure when that exactly I had that dream, probably when I'm a baby or somewhere when I'm 3 or 4...I don't really know. But it felt like a long time between that dream and me as a kid. But for my childhood memories, I'm just not sure which one is the earliest, but I am very sure of that dream to be in front of any other early memories that I can remember. A dream of a "choo-choo" train :)

No comments: