Sunday, January 02, 2011

Day 2 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 2 : Where you'd like to be in 10 years

Well, let see. In 10 years I'll be 32 year old. What will become of me? Married? Divorced? Hope not. The question is, where I'd like to be. Well...vacation in New Zealand? Leaving at the prime of my life? With dream house and earn rm10k per month? Yeah, nice dream indeed. I think the right question is WHAT will I be in 10 years or HOW is my life in 10 years. It's much easier to answer. WHERE is just...well, I like to be part of an orchestra. That's WHERE I want to work. I want to live in a beautiful house. It doesn't have to be a mansion, just a nice house with huge garden. That's WHERE I want to live. I probably finished studying and started working. Married? Maybe. Kids? If I'm married then maybe. haha. The truth is, it's just not easy to predict. I mean yeah, you can imagine how you want your life to be in the next 10 years, driving in your dream car, living in your dream house, with the man/woman that you love dearly as your spouse with adorable cute kids, working your dream job, earning your dream salary, wearing all the nice outfits. Imagine it just the way you want it. But to get there, either you can turn that dream into a reality, is entirely up to you. But in general, all I can say of my life in 10 years is that I will have job, most probably married, coz I'm not planning to be married after I'm 30 year old. Kids? Can't tell, maybe one or two? Have my own car, my own house with my husband. But how close it will be to my dream life...I guess we'll just have to wait and find out in the next 10 years :)

No comments: