Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 26 : What kind of person attracts you.

What kind of person attracts me? Hmm...people who's desperate for attention sometimes attract me to observe their desperate acts. LOL. Okay, in a proper matter, for guys, I'm attracted to guys who can play the cello. heee~♥ I bet some of the people who knew me will make faces since my dearest boyfriend IS a cellist ^_^ I don't know, ever since in school, I just love to see guys playing the cello. Kinda sexy =P Even when I watch MPO performances, at the start of the performance I will watch the cello section before turning my attention to the violins. LOL. Not to forget that I adore the sound of cello, and to see guys playing them make them look like the sweetest guy ever. heeheehee~♥ As for their appearance, I think if you look at my "Day 23" post you'll know. In general, either in looking for friends or someone to have interest in, I'm attracted to people who's funny. Loyal to their girlfriend/boyfriend. And accept people for who they are :-)

No comments: