Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day 4 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 4 : Your views on religions

Well, what can I say? Religion is like a very sensitive issue to be discussed. But what I can say is that all religions are sacred and all of it carries various type of messages for its people to be a better person. I believed that all religion must be respected. I hate those people who just can't respect other people's religion. They always want to look down and insult other beliefs of people in a different religion. That kind of people make them look like a disgrace to their own religion. I mean, yes, there are some beliefs or rituals in a certain religion that are against your beliefs in your own religion. But that does not give you the right to insult those beliefs. What will you feel if they insult your beliefs? Will you be mad? Will you feel insulted? Will you want to defend your own religion? Well, issues on religions are the one that can easily get people to fight. I mean, just look at the world today, people are fighting and having war because of religion. In the end, innocent people who suffers while those who ordered the war to be proceed just sit in their office drinking tea. I wish everyone will learn to respect other religions. Because for me, all religions are beautiful in their own way and we should respect it.

No comments: