Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Day 5 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 5 : A time you thought about ending your life

Ending my life? No, I never really thought about ending my life. Even if I already achieved what I want in life, I will not thought about ending my life. I do wish that I will die peacefully with no regrets though. Haha. I don't know, all of us will die sooner or later, that's the nature of life, so, just let nature take its call. When the time comes, either you'll be ready or not, that's it. As long as the angel of death isn't here to take you, just live your life to the fullest. Enjoy every single thing in life. Embrace all the bad moments that help you to become stronger, appreciate all the beauty in life that make you happy. Just...live it to the fullest. So...basically, I never thought of a time to end my life. It doesn't matter how miserable I am..or how complete I feel my life is, I just don't think about it :)

No comments: