Friday, January 07, 2011

Day 7 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 7 : Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality

I am an Arian. In other word, born in the month of Aries. My element suppose to be fire. And yes...I do think it fits my personality, a lot actually. It might be a coincidence or something, I just try not to take this thing too seriously. I'm not obsessed with it. But yeah, even when my friend do a face reading on me, he said that my element is fire, and it's not hard to detect. And I'm not saying ALL characteristics fit my personality. But a lot of it does. Such as I like to be appreciated more than anything. I always think it's better to go first than last, which is why sometimes I want to go first except for special occasion. I can be quite argumentative. I might not look competitive, but sometimes I secretly am...but only healthy ones. Arian people also quite straightforward in their speech. Same like me. And sometimes I can be too impulsive that I regret about my actions later...just like an Arian. But one personality that doesn't fit me...is that I don't have this "pioneer" attitude or "wanting to lead" attitude. Well, I'm not saying not at all...but it's not among the active personality. It comes sometimes, but not often.


Off the subject for awhile, I'm not really sure if I can finish this challenge, because I'll be going to Scotland from end of this month to early of February. So, I might not be able to do the last few days of challenge...but we'll see.

No comments: