Saturday, January 08, 2011

Day 8 of 30 Days of Challenge


Day 8 : A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

Well, let see. I can't really choose because there are more larger things that I want to achieve that will give me great satisfaction if I succeed. But for now, some of the moments that I felt very satisfied with my life is when I earn my DipABRSM for violin. Getting A+ for my showcase. But for now, at the top of my head right now. I must say that being the only person to receive the Vice Chancellor Award in the Diploma of Music program from UiTM for that semester. I mean yeah, there'll always be someone that will receive the VCA every semester. But for the my semester, I'm the only person who received that award and it felt really good. Because I always think I'm not good enough. I never satisfied with what I did or what I achieve. But at that moment, knowing that I earned the title as The Best Student of the Program for that semester and received VCA, it felt really good. It made me believe that I am good and kinda gives me hope to believe in myself more often. But I won't say it will remain to be "the most" satisfied moment in my life. I have more things I want to achieve, bigger things. And I will try my very best to achieve it :)

No comments: